Accelerated probability is the ability to see what choice one should make when confronted with a situation, to predict the outcomes of certain situations, and then to accelerate oneself along that path of causality immediately.
- Kaito Nakamura possessed this ability in World 8 and World 11, and was shown possessing it canonically in a deleted scene.
- Santiago possesses this ability, inherited from his father.
- Edward also has this ability, like his son.
- An unnamed marine possessed this ability in World 5, mostly likely gained using the formula.
- Pippa Millbrook has gained this ability from an unnamed marine.
- Gabriel Silvestor had this ability naturally.
- Arthur Petrelli has taken this ability from Kaito in World 11.
- Robert Max has mimicked the ability from Gabriel.
- Peter Petrelli has also mimicked the ability from Pippa in World 5, from Gabriel in World 8, and from his father in World 11.
- An unknown person possesses this ability in World 2.
- Lewis Leo had also mimicked this ability during his training.
- Joshua Evans has gained the ability from Kaito in World 8.
The ability enables someone to see all the variables and possible outcomes of any situation, and use these to calculate what actions to take. The process is amazingly quick, occuring within seconds. A side-effect of the ability also grants speed and amazing reflexes, to a similar degree as permanent precognition or reflexive precognition. It is nowhere near as fast as enhanced speed or any other similar ability. Edward has also been shown creating and discharging a form of electricity, but it is unknown how this connects with the rest of the ability's aspects, and none of the others have done the same.
- Enhanced speed grants incredible speed
- Permanent precognition lets one permanently see events moments before they occur, so that the individual seems to be fast with good reflexes
- Reflexive precognition lets one see some events moments before they occur
- Peak physical properties also increases speed
- Enhanced agility enhances agility, reflexes and speed
- Adoptive muscle memory lets one copy such actions after seeing them
- A mental and physical bond increases speed and agility when together
- Electrokinesis is the ability to generate electricity
- Electrical absorption is the ability to absorb and release electricity
- Outcome prediction is the ability to experience visions which show the outcomes of one's decisions
- Causality perception is the ability see cause and effect