Advanced cloning is the ability to clone oneself where each clone will possess a different ability.
- The child of Sabine Hazel and a clone of Julien Dumont, named Mitchell Julien Hazel in World 2, possesses this ability naturally.
- Tavis Best also possesses this ability.
- Braedon Gray has this ability naturally.
- Noah Gray has mimicked this ability from his brother.
- Abbie Gray has also mimicked the ability from her brother.
- Peter Petrelli has absorbed the ability from his nephew in World 2.
Mitchell Hazel/Unnamed Child
It is known that Mitchell has inherited a similar ability to his father's. He can clone himself, but each clone will have a different ability, unlike with Julien's clones. It is not known how many clones can be created at once or if the clones can merge like Julien's could. Sabine and Julien's child would possess this same ability in every world.
Similarly, Tavis can also clone himself to produce a duplicate which could have a different second ability. However, the majority of these clones do not have a second ability, only Advanced Cloning. To date, he has produced clones possessing time travelling, healing, diagnosis and venokinesis. Tavis cannot control whether a clone gains an ability, or what ability it will have if it does. The clones can clone themselves, are completely independent, and will not die if the original dies. He has only been seen producing one clone at a time, and it is unknown if he can replicate more rapidly. He can also dismiss a clone, and when he does this the clone will vanish and cease to exist. After he does this, he cannot choose to reproduce that particular clone, but it can still occur, randomly. He cannot seem to maintain and keep a clone for a long time, apart from the first clone which possesses time travel and which has effectively replaced his original self.
Braedon is known to have used this ability to clone himself producing what appeared to be quadruplet siblings, each of which possesses three different abilities. He can also delete these clones at will.
Noah has similar limits to Braedon, but is yet to display the ability.
Abbie has similar limits to her brothers.
Peter has similar limits to Braedon, Abbie and Noah.
- Cloning is the ability to clone oneself
- Replication can be used to replicate oneself, others and objects too
- Duplication is the ability to replicate inanimate objects
- Genesis is the ability to produce beings from one's body
- Biological creation, manipulation and deletion can also produce clones of oneself
- Vegetative cloning is the ability to clone oneself via cellular mitosis