Amplification is the ability to improve and enhance several things within oneself and others.
- Jake Deveaux has this ability naturally.
- Grace Bradley possesses this ability naturally.
- Daphne Millbrook possesses this ability naturally in World 8.
- Sophie Tanner has this ability naturally.
- Noah Gray has absorbed the ability.
- Abbie Gray has also mimicked the ability.
- Peter Petrelli has mimicked the ability from his great-nephew in World 2, and from Daphne in World 8.
- Robert Max has also absorbed the ability from Daphne.
- Jessica Sky Petrelli has also absorbed the ability from Daphne.
The ability can be used like ability augmentation, manipulating other abilities to make them stronger and more powerful, capable of more uses and aspects. For example, when Grace amplified John Banks' teaching, it enabled him to teach abilities, and Jake has augmented his other two abilities to give himself advanced pyrokinesis and advanced clairsentience instead of simply pyrokinesis and clairsentience. When Sophie manifested, she amplified her ability of calling to enable her to summon people she'd never met before. The ability can also be used on brain power to augment a person's intelligence, or used to improve physical speed or strength, or to amplify physical development and maturity. Jake amplified himself in order to be able to speak shortly after birth. It can also improve skills and amplify the senses. There is no sign when this ability is used, apart from the result, as it doesn't leave any mark and there is no spark or light or sound produced.
- Ability augmentation and ability manipulation can both be used to amplify abilities
- Sense manipulation can amplify the senses
- Enhanced senses is the ability to have naturally improved senses
- Peak physical properties amplifies strength, speed and physical skills
- Adoptive muscle memory can be used to gain new skills once witnessed
- Enhanced intelligence enhances intelligence and brain power
- Enhanced mental advancement increases the rate of mental advancement and development
- Stability manipulation can make abilities more or less stable
- Catalysm is the ability to catalyse others
- Acceleration is the ability to accelerate skills and speed of movement