Aquatic adaptation is the ability for the body to adapt to being underwater.
- Shivakari Suresh will have this ability naturally.
- Clarisse Cooper will also possess this ability naturally.
- Lynette Alexander-Tanner will also have this ability naturally.
Shivakari, Clarisse and Lynette's bodies will automatically adapt whenever underwater. They will grow gills, and their lungs will be bypassed to protect them. Their hands and feet will also become webbed, their skin will become fully waterproof and their senses will adapt to being underwater. The adaptations will occur immediately once they are underwater, and will reverse within seconds of resurfacing.
- Body adaptation and reactive adaptation both include adapting to water
- Limited physical adaptation includes growing gills in water
- Lung adaptation can adapt the lungs to water
- Pneumakinesis can be used to adapt the lungs to water
- Sensory adaptation is the ability for the senses to adapt to any situation
- Nocturnal adaptation is the ability for the body to adapt to nighttime
- Ability adaptation is the ability to gain any ability needed for a fight