Cloaking is the ability to hide different things.
- Adam Brody had this ability naturally.
- Teddy, a carnival member, also has this ability.
- Gabriella Bennet has gained this ability empathically from Adam.
- Abbie Gray has mimicked this ability from Gabriella Bennet.
- Noah Gray has also mimicked this ability from Gabriella.
- Peter Petrelli has copied this ability from Gabriella in World 2.
- Victoria Lewis possesses this ability naturally.
Adam was able to cloak many things, including his appearance, information about himself, locations and even his ability so it could not be taken, stolen or mimicked. The ability was used consciously in his case, and it was stated that it could sometimes be difficult for him to cloak huge pieces of information for a long amount of time, though he was never shown struggling to do so.
Teddy has this ability also, though his seems more limited. Although not much has been seen of his ability it seems he can make objects or himself disappear and then reappear. He would also often cloak the entire carnival, preventing Company agents from finding it. In World 1, he's used this ability to prevent Keitaro Kiryuu from mimicking an ability, but he was not showed using the ability this way canonically nor in any other world.
Gabriella gained this ability empathically from Adam and has his limits.
Abbie has mimicked this ability from both Teddy and her sister, therefore she has the same limits as Adam.
Noah also has the same limits as Adam.
Peter too has the same limits as Adam.
Victoria quickly learned to use this ability to cloak many things. She can use to cloak herself and other people, effectively making them invisible, and can also cloak information, memories and abilities. She can prevent abilities from being detected or sensed, but not automatically copied or mimicked. She normally cloaks the ability itself, to prevent people from detecting it and becoming suspicious. Since she was resurrected after Luke Aaran killed her, she has been using her ability to prevent LCP Corps from learning of her survival.
- Invisibility is the ability to make unseen by sight
- Induced unnoticability is the ability to hide oneself from technology, abilities and sight
- Sensory shield can also be used to make oneself unseen
- Stealth can deflect unwanted attention and suspicion
- Illusion and telepathy can both be used to hide things
- Information concealment can be used to make information undetectable
- Blocking can hide facts and people
- Materialisation and dematerialisation can also hide things and reveal them
- Imperceptibility prevents others from perceiving oneself
- Visibility manipulation is the ability to manipulate what is visible to others
- Selective invisibility is the ability to make oneself invisible to some people but visible to others