Disintegration touch is the ability to cause objects and living creatures to disintegrate and fall apart by touching them.
- Felicia Brooks had this ability naturally.
- Loretta Sanchez-Hawkins will also possess this ability naturally.
Felicia needed a small amount of physical contact to use her ability, and could control when it activated and when it didn't. She had a lot of skill with it, being a company agent. When she would activate the ability, it'd show as a fiery orange light encirling her hand. The ability could work on living humans, and she therefore used it offensively to kill, and often as a potent threat.
Like Felicia, Loretta will be able to disintegrate objects with a small amount of physical contact. She will only need the smallest touch, for little more than a second. Her hand will glow when she uses the ability, and whatever she touches will quickly fall apart and turn into small particles. She will be able to consciously control her ability and choose whether or not she wants to disintegrate something. However, it is unknown whether she will also be able to use the ability on living beings.
- Disintegration is the ability to cause objects to shatter using a click
- Disintegration beam is the ability to produce a beam which disintegrates objects upon contact
- Corrosion is the ability to cause objects to corrode
- Advanced telekinesis, seismokinesis and molecular manipulation can all be used to disintegrate objects
- Shattering is the ability to aim at glass and make it break