Eidetic memory, also called enhanced memory, is the ability to effortlessly remember every piece of information one is exposed to.
- Charlie Andrews has this ability naturally.
- Gabriel Gray has taken this ability in World 3 and World 8.
- Noah Gray has mimicked this ability.
- Abbie Gray has also mimicked this ability, like her twin.
- Peter Petrelli has absorbed this ability in World 2, World 3, World 8 and World 11.
- Robert Max has also mimicked the ability.
- Matt Neurenberg also possesses this ability.
- Trevor Tanaka has this ability too.
- Katherine Murry also has this ability.
- Greig Dawson also has this ability.
- Fabien Galvez possesses this ability naturally.
- Daniel Galvez has mimicked this ability from his father.
- Elly Nakamura will have this ability naturally, inherited from her paternal grandmother.
- Misha Edmund has manifested this ability naturally.
- Joshua Evans has gained the ability from Charlie in World 8.
- Ianto Gray will manifest this ability in the future.
The ability lets the person able to remember everything they read, hear or see. This is done effortlessly and they can recall back on their memories. In Misha's case, she will also be able to recall any information she'd learned before manifestation. However, the ability may have been connected with a brain aneurysm which Charlie developed, and she lost control of the ability as this advanced, endlessly reciting facts without being aware of what she was doing or being able to stop. Matt also died when the Company attempted to download back a computer database they'd stored in his memory.
- Memory manipulation is the ability to manipulate memories
- Memory replication is the power to replicate the memories of others
- Enhanced mental advancement includes enhanced memory
- Panmnesia is the passive ability to never forget
- Memory absorption is the ability to absorb the memories of others and take them as one's own
- Memory alteration is the ability to alter and change the memories of others
- Memory erasing is the ability to delete memories
- Memory projection is the ability to project memories for others to see
- Memory recall is the ability to perfectly recall any memory at will
- Memory restoration is the ability to heal memories