Electronic communication is the ability to intercept, generate, and interpret electronic, digital, and radio transmissions with one's mind.
- Hana Gitelman had this ability naturally.
- Her uncle, Richard Drucker, also had this ability naturally.
- Ella Meers also possesses this ability naturally.
- Abbie Gray has absorbed the ability from Ella.
- Noah Gray has also absorbed the ability from Ella.
- Peter Petrelli has also absorbed the ability in World 2.
The people who possess this ability are able to visualise and see electronic and digital data and signals, and do so effortlessly. As well as this, they can understand what the data means, interpret it easily and accurately, manipulate the signals and communicate using them by producing new signals. It also seems that Hana and Drucker were able to travel into a computer's mainframe by becoming pushkas, a form of virtual existence.
- Electronic data manipulation is the ability to control and alter electronic data
- Electronic projection is the ability to travel mentally and spiritually through electronic implements
- Technopathy is the ability to communicate to machines and technology
- Technopathic telepathy is the ability to hear thoughts when communicating technologically
- Imitative technopathy is the ability to manipulate technology and mimic electricity, electrical data and machines