Enhanced olfaction is the ability to have a greater sense of smell than humanly possible.
- Layla James has this ability naturally.
- "The Sniffer" also has this ability.
- Shaylene Bishop will also have this ability naturally.
- Sayuri Akiyama will possess this ability naturally too.
Layla has a far greater sense of smell than humanly possible. She can smell any scent at a lower concentration than humanly possible and identify objects, people and animals by their scent, even allowing her to follow people by their scent. She can also detect fear in a person by the increase of perspiration which she can smell as well as detect other emotions from a person's biochemical base.
"The Sniffer" has this ability and uses it effectively to aid him. He has a rather large nose also, and used the ability to help him evade capture by smelling the scents of people nearby. "The Sniffer" can identify a person from their scent and even follow a scent trail. He can easily smell the chemical composition of objects and smell the chemical signatures of different emotions.
Shaylene's ability gives her a much more acute and sensitive sense of smell than humanly possible. She'll be able to detect minute quantities of any scent in the air, and she'll be able to identify any person from their unique smell. She'll also be able to follow this smell in order to trail a person, and she'll be able to detect certain emotions, for example fear.
Sayuri will be capable of detecting various scents at much lower concentrations than humanly possible. She will also be able to separate different smells easily no matter how combined they are. Her ability will enable her to detect some dangers, e.g. smoke from fire, poison or a person about to attack from hiding. She will be able to identify people from their scent and follow this to locate someone nearby. The ability will combine with her emotion olfaction, enabling her to smell weaker emotions and detect emotions from a further distance.
- Enhanced senses includes an enhanced sense of smell
- Enhanced vision gives an individual much better vision
- Enhanced hearing gives an individual much better hearing
- Hyperperception is the ability to consciously enhance one of one's senses
- Sense manipulation can manipulate the sense of smell
- Sensory adaptation is the ability for one's senses to adapt to any circumstances
- Protected senses is the ability for one's senses to be protected from manipulation or harm
- Synaesthesia is the ability to access a sense through any of one's other senses
- Adaptive physical enhancement is the ability to be enhanced in all physical aspects only when in danger