Enhanced strength is the ability to have more strength than humanly possible for one's build and size.
- Niki Sanders has this ability synthetically.
- Matthew Morrell has this ability naturally.
- Scott gained this ability synthetically.
- Michael Fitzgerald, a level 5 escapee, had this ability also.
- Cody Jackson also has this ability naturally.
- Mohinder Suresh also has this ability synthetically, in World 2 and in canon.
- Pippy Maxxted has this ability naturally in World 8.
- Peter Petrelli copied this ability in World 2, World 3, World 8 and World 11.
- Arthur Petrelli stole this ability in World 2, World 5 and World 8.
- Abbie Gray has absorbed this ability.
- Noah Gray has also mimicked this ability.
- In World 8, Sylar has taken the ability from Pippy.
- Robert Max has absorbed the ability from Pippy.
- Sam Parkman will possess this ability naturally.
- The future version of Jessica Sky Petrelli has mimicked this ability from Sam.
- Lewis Black has replicated this ability.
- Joshua Evans has gained this ability from Niki in World 8.
- James Morris has displayed this ability gained from ability addition.
- Hayao Masahashi will have this ability naturally.
This ability enhances a person's physical strength in all circumstances, without becoming greater in any specific scenarios or situations. It can give enough strength to rip people in half, throw people out of windows with ease and trap chairs in brick walls. Most of the characters display no side effects with the ability, but originally Niki could only access it through her alternate personality Jessica, and Michael's eyes and tattoos glow red when he uses his ability.
- Enhanced strength is a part of peak physical properties
- Adaptive physical enhancement is the ability to be enhanced in all physical aspects only when in danger
- Phobic vampirism can gain strength from fear
- Neuronal vampirism can gain strength from the nerve impulses of others
- Empathic vampirism gains strength from the presence of various emotions
- Adrenal vampirism gains strength only in the presence of an adrenaline rush
- Crumpling is the ability to cause objects to crumple
- Bug mimicry grants bug like strength