Fate manipulation is the ability to alter a person's destiny or fate.
- An unnamed man in World 1 has possessed this ability naturally.
This man could change a person's fate. He could use the ability to alter future events after they had been predicted by various abilities, and could even change past events if they occured recently enough. He brought Eoin Connell back to life six months after the man had died. He needed to focus intently to access the ability, and think of the event he wanted to alter. He could then sense when it had worked successfully. The ability is the only known way to change events foreseen by fate perception.
- Fate perception is the ability to see the fates of others
- Alternate timeline manipulation can alter people's fates by making different timelines more or less likely
- Distortion is the ability to distort large amounts of reality
- Reality manipulation is the ability to alter smaller amounts of reality
- Reality perception and distortion is the ability to sense and change reality