Impenetrable skin is the ability to have skin which is impenetrable to any force or projectile.
- "Baron Samedi" has this ability naturally.
- Robert Keep had this ability naturally too.
- Billy also possesses this ability naturally.
- Peter Petrelli has mimicked this ability in World 11.
The ability protects the individual from hurt or harm caused by any physical attacks. It makes the skin impenetrable to blades, bullets, fire and brute force. It also protects the organs and tissues beneath from damage caused by force or impact. Unlike invulnerability, there is no one weak spot; the entire skin is impenetrable. However, the ability can be overcome by certain other abilities - like human manipulation, biokinesis or life/death touch - or by penetrating through the eyes or the roof of the mouth. Also, mental abilities work on the individual without any issue.
- Physical immunity gives immunity to physical abilities
- Limited physical adaptation can also give an individual impenetrable skin to prevent fatalities
- Rapid cellular regeneration heals any physical damage rapidly
- Resistance lessens physical damage and prevents it from being fatal or severe
- Enhanced durability is the ability to become more durable
- Forcefield armour is the ability to produce a protective armor around oneself
- Invulnerability is the ability to be resistant to physical harm
- Invincibility is the ability to not be harmed and be unbeatable
- Dermakinesis can be used to make one's skin impenetrable
- Density manipulation and density shifting can be used to make oneself impenetrable