Induced aim, also called enhanced aim and enhanced accuracy, is the ability to have perfect aim at all times, and be incapable of ever missing.
- Matthew Parkman has this ability naturally in World 2.
- Noah Gray has mimicked this ability from Matt.
- Like her twin, Abbie Gray has also absorbed the ability.
- In World 2, Peter Petrelli has mimicked this ability.
- An unnamed villain in World 8 has this ability naturally.
- Robert "Robin" Hood has also manifested this ability.
- Carter Bishop will have this ability naturally.
- Brigitte Treharne will have this ability naturally.
Matthew can use this ability will any sort of natural projectile, like a gun, ball or archery. When he is aiming at a target, he can never miss. The ability is reflexive, and activates every time he aims.
Noah has the same limits as Matthew.
Like her twin, Abbie too has the same limits as Matthew.
Peter has the same limits as Matthew.
This man combined the ability with electrokinesis, preventing his arcs from missing. He was unaware that he had this ability. He required light to aim.
Robert seems to have similar limits to Matt, and cannot miss with any projectile. He calls the ability Enhanced Accuracy.
Carter will be unable to miss whenever he aims, similarly to Matt.
Brigitte will never be able to miss using any projectile, or when throwing her energy balls. Her aim will always be perfect.The ability will be passive and will work whenever she aims at anything.
- Martial supremacy is the ability to be incredibly skilled at all types of fighting, and to know how to use all weapons
- Weapon skill is the ability to be incredibly skilled at using all weapons
- Peak physical properties also improves aim
- Enhanced vision and enhanced senses both improve aim by improving vision
- Hunting skill improves aim when hunting
- Hyperkinesis is the ability to have perfect control of one's muscles, and perfect coordination between one's thoughts and actions.