The Kai Coven is a coven which was used in World 4: Vampires and Wolves.
- Carita Lindstrom - Paralysis Induction and Invisibility
- Tom - Invisibility and Paralysis Induction
- Jess - Clairsentience and Electrokinesis
- Raiden - Electrokinesis and Clairsentience
- Madison - Neurocognitive Deficit
- Simon - Spontaneous Combustion and Clairvoyance
- Zaria - Clairvoyance and Spontaneous Combustion
- Tetsuo - Dream Manipulation and Sight Sharing
- Shinju - Sight Sharing and Dream Manipulation
The Kai Coven were based in Japan, somewhere near Okasa, when they first appeared. Carita, then a member of the Firelock Coven, had met Tom and began a relationship with him, and so she wished to change covens in order to live with him. She did so. The coven also aided the Firelock Coven in their raid on the Hunters' base in Okasa, by giving information they'd gained about the Hunters' weaknesses and how to possibly negate their weapons. Jess is known to have used her ability to help Avril Capet regain her memories and learn of her human past. Soon after Carita joined them, the coven moved because they feared how certain members of the Firelock Coven, namely Jack Calwin, were reacting. Their present home is unknown.