Kiss of influence is the ability to influence the minds and bodies of others with a kiss, making them do what one wants.
- Owain Walters had this ability.
- Lauren Montag has this ability naturally.
- Barnaby Herriford will possess this ability naturally too.
Owain could influence a person's body and mind to do or think something when kissed. To do this, he needed to have physical contact with that person, with his lips touching their skin, and thus a person could evade his ability by avoiding this contact. For a stronger use of the ability a kiss on the lips was needed, or a longer physical contact with that person. The kiss could either be passionate or completely chaste, and this didn't seem to make any difference. He could influence a person into doing absolutely anything, and their own personal beliefs and strength of will didn't seem to make any difference.
Like Owain, Lauren can influence the minds and bodies of others with a kiss, but hers is more geared towards sexual or romantic kisses. A more passionate, meaningful or longer-lasting kiss will have more of a lasting effect upon the other person. A chaste kiss on the cheek would still work, but the effect would be weak and it'd be easy to break out of it. Her victims' own personal beliefs and preferences don't seem to have any effect.
Barnaby will be able to influence others with a kiss. Whenever his lips touch a person's skin, he will be able to affect their opinions, thoughts and behaviour. They will find themselves doing whatever he had willed them to do at the time. The ability will always activate whenever he kisses a person.
- Influence manipulation is the ability to manipulate what will or will not influence people
- Charm smile is the ability to influence others when one smiles at them
- Adorable smile is the ability to influence how others perceive one, by smiling at them
- Persuasion, command and enchanted voice can all influence others vocally
- Kiss ability duplication is the ability to copy a person's abilities with a kiss
- Influence immunity is the ability to be immune to the influences of others