Levitation is the ability to raise oneself, others or objects upwards into the air slightly.
- Khufu had this ability naturally.
- Abu Aswan has this ability, passed down from his ancestors.
- Craig Herriford also has this ability naturally.
- Daniel Vaughan-Reist-Greene has mimicked this ability from Craig.
- Wakato Gray will have this ability naturally.
- Adaire Herriford will also have this ability naturally.
- Alexis Alexander-Tanner will also possess this ability naturally.
The ability allows one to defy gravity and stay in the air. It can also be used to lift up others or objects, either along with oneself, or alone. However, it doesn't allow the airborne height permitted by the ability of flight. The characters don't need to exert any physical strength to keep someone or something airborne, but they can sometimes at first lack control, e.g. at first Craig couldn't control his movements when levitating.
- Flight is the ability to propel oneself into the air and fly
- Telekinesis can also be used to levitate
- Movement manipulation can also be used to levitate or fly
- Kinetic energy manipulation can be used to levitate objects as a part of its telekinetic aspect
- Gravity manipulation can be used to fly or to levitate
- Gyrokinesis is the ability to increase or decrease gravity
- Anti-gravity is the ability to remove gravity from an area
- Aerokinesis and elementokinesis can fly by manipulating air currents
- Wing production can fly with the aid of wings
- Fire mimicry can be used to levitate or fly
- Enhanced leap is the ability to jump further distances and heights