Limited narration is the ability to alter small amounts of reality through writing.
- Lily Stevens possesses this ability naturally.
- Daniel Vaughan-Reist-Greene has absorbed this ability from Lily.
- Katie Greene will gain this ability from her mother in future.
- Sakae Petrelli-Bones will be given this ability using ability granting.
This ability can be used to alter reality, but only in small amounts, like altering the course of a bullet or an attack, moving a wall or a doorway, or moving small distances. It cannot be used to change events significantly. It also requires for the alteration to be written, and therefore at first it is usually limited by lack of pen and paper. However, it is also possible to use any media, as long as the words are written. Similarly to the stronger form of narration, the written command will glow and then vanish, showing that the ability has worked. It will not have been successful if this doesn't occur, and this is usually due to a request being too powerful and unlikely.
- Reality manipulation is the ability to change small amounts of reality with a thought
- Verbal reality manipulation is the ability to change small amounts of reality with words
- Empathic reality manipulation is the ability to alter reality when emotionally desired to do so
- Narration is the ability to alter reality through writing
- Narrative teleportation is the ability to teleport oneself by writing down the desired location
- Oneiric reality manipulation is the ability to manipulate reality by dreaming things