Liquid manipulation is the ability to manipulate the movements and properties of all liquids.
- Savajna Suresh possesses this ability naturally.
- Abbie Gray has absorbed this ability.
- Noah Gray has also absorbed the ability.
- In World 2, Peter Petrelli has mimicked the ability.
- Austin Houston also had this ability naturally.
- Kim Henson has this ability naturally.
- India Firelock-Reddan-Morrel will possess this ability naturally.
- Phoebe Bishop will also possess this ability naturally.
Savajna can use his ability to control the movements of all known liquids. He can also alter their properties, e.g. altering the melting point in order to melt objects, or the boiling point in order to force water to boil. The ability can be used to dehydrate and hydrate any living being, making it a powerful offensive weapon.
Abbie has similar limits to Savajna.
Noah also has similar limits to Savajna.
Peter too has similar limits to Savajna, his niece and nephew.
Austin did not display this ability, so his limits are unknown. He is only known to have possessed it.
When Kim first manifested this ability, she forced a kettle of water to boil prematurely without any need of contact. She can also force solids to melt, control the movements of liquids and dehydrate living things.
India will be capable of creating and controlling any existing liquid. She will be able to produce vast quantities and will be able to manipulate their movements finely. She will be able to force any liquid to boil and will be able to melt any solid to form liquid. Additionally, she will be capable of mimicking liquids herself.
Phoebe will be able to manipulate any liquid in existence. When she first manifests, people will originally assume that she can only affect water, but then she will begin controlling other liquids as well. She will be capable of creating liquids, manipulating their movements, volumes and chemical properties, forcing liquids to boil or freeze, transforming others into liquids and mimicking liquids herself. She could use the ability offensively by dehydrating a person, drowning someone or manipulating blood. She could also simply liquidise someone. The main defensive use of the ability will be mimicking water to avoid harm, but she will need to be aware of the danger to do so. Her use of this ability will always be conscious.
- Water mimicry is the ability to mimic water
- Liquid mimicry is the ability to mimic any liquid
- Hydrokinesis, elementokinesis, elementas and aquagenism can all be used to manipulate water
- Blood manipulation can be used to manipulate blood
- Dehydration is the ability to draw all water out of anything
- Liquid conversion is the ability to turn any liquid into any other liquid