Longevity is the ability to live forever unless killed, without aging once cellular maturity is reached.
- Cadi Courtey has this ability synthetically, given to her using ability granting.
- In World 2, Peter Petrelli has mimicked this ability from his sister in law.
- Noah Gray has also mimicked this ability
- Abbie Gray has also mimicked this ability.
- Ivana Kartanova has recently manifested this ability.
- An unnamed woman in World 6 possessed this ability.
- Damien Cree had this ability naturally.
- Noah Wyatt will possess this ability naturally.
The ability grants a person partial immortality and an unceasing natural lifespan. It prevents him or her from ageing further once he or she has reached cellular maturity. This is usually in the late 20s or early 30s, and the ability cannot be manifested before this. It also makes a person healthier and less susceptible to illnesses. However, unlike rapid cellular regeneration, the ability does not heal injuries and thus one can still be killed.
- Rapid cellular regeneration prevents aging
- Resistance may slow or stop aging
- Immortality is the ability to live forever
- Human manipulation, body manipulation, biokinesis and life/death touch can be used to heal age, making someone immortal
- Advanced empathy can prevent aging by making the soul immortal
- Animation/inanimation could revive someone who died of old age
- Age alteration can prevent aging and make someone immortal
- Samsara manipulation is the ability to manipulate the wheel of life