This is the ability to gain in-depth knowledge and almost unbeatable skill in all types of fighting and weapon usage.
- Emma Parkman has this ability naturally.
- Abbie Gray has mimicked the ability.
- Noah Gray has also mimicked the ability.
- Peter Petrelli has absorbed the ability in World 2.
- Owain also possesses this ability naturally.
- Sean Fallon has this ability naturally.
This ability is closely tied to one's back brain impulses, and gives immense skill in all types of fighting. Upon manifestation or gaining the ability, one would automatically know all types of martial art and hand-to-hand combat. One will also know how to use any type of weapon the first time they touch it. One cannot lose these skills, even if the ability is negated or removed. It also improves tactical skill, and gives amazing knowledge of where to aim for to cause different degrees of damage. Reflexes and speed are improved, and one can fight instinctually so one can fight in darkness or under heavy fire without needing to think about it. However, the ability doesn't make one unbeatable, and it doesn't on its own make a person bulletproof or immune to harm.
- Peak physical properties improves reflexes, agility, speed and strength, and increases fighting skill
- Enhanced strength improves physical strength
- Empathic vampirism, phobic vampirism, adrenal vampirism and neuronal vampirism can also increase strength in specific circumstances
- Enhanced speed improves physical speed
- Induced aim makes missing a target impossible
- Enhanced agility increases agility and dexterity
- Survival skill can improve fighting skills
- Adoptive muscle memory can be used to gain fighting skills and techniques once seen
- Weapon skill is the ability to have enhanced skills in using several weapons
- Hunting skill is the ability to be skilled in hunting
- Self-preservation may give fighting skill when needed
- Jactitation is the ability to absorb kinetic energy and use this to fight effectively