Memory replication is the ability to replicate the memories of others.
- An unnamed evolved human agent in the CIA in World 12 has this ability naturally.
- An unknown character in World 8 has this ability naturally too.
- Joshua Evans has gained the ability empathically from that person.
- Robert Max has mimicked it from Josh.
- Peter Petrelli has also mimicked the ability in World 8.
- Anson Cooper has this ability naturally.
Unnamed CIA Agent
The agent could copy the memories of another person while he was near that individual. He needed proximity but not touch. He mainly used the ability to assist his ability recognition, replicating the memories he'd need to identify a person's abilities.
The character could use the ability to replicate or copy the memories of others, taking them as his or her own. It is unknown whether he or she could also give these memories to another, and the ability may also have other aspects. He or she never displayed the ability.
Joshua has never displayed this ability but it is known that he has gained it. His limits should be similar to the unknown individual he absorbed it from.
Robert too has never used the ability. His limits should be similar to Joshua's.
Peter should have similar limits to Robert and Joshua.
Using physical contact, Anson can replicate the memories of others. He normally does this by touching the person's head. The selected memories then appear in Anson's mind but are not lost by the individual, and if Anson is not careful he can have difficulty in distinguishing between copied memories and his original memories. A person can try to block the replication but doing so is painful. When Anson replicates memories, he can also choose to display them on a nearby surface.
- Memory manipulation is the ability to manipulate memories in several ways
- Memory absorption is the ability to absorb memories
- Memory restoration is the ability to restore the memories of others
- Memory alteration is the ability to alter memories
- Memory erasing is the ability to remove the memories of others
- Mental manipulation can be used to remove memories
- Telepathy and psychokinesis can both be used to manipulate memories
- Thought projection, memory projection and mental projection can both be used to see and show memories
- Mental mimicry can be used to copy memories
- Memory recall is the ability to perfectly recall any memory at will
- Amnesia is the ability to selectively remove one's memories or information