Peak physical properties, also termed peak physical attributes or general enhancement, is the ability to be enhanced in all physical aspects.
- Sapphire Onyx Thompson has this ability naturally.
- "Charlie Levasseur" has this ability naturally.
- Taylor Petrelli has mimicked this ability from Saph.
- Peter Petrelli has mimicked this ability in World 5 and World 8.
- Robert Max has also mimicked it.
- Aidan Walken has duplicated this ability from Saph.
- Daniel Nakamura will also have this ability naturally.
- Maria Barnes also has this ability naturally.
- Mohinder Suresh has gained this ability from the formula in World 8.
- Jessica Sky Petrelli has mimicked this ability from Mohinder.
- Mark Anson gained this ability artificially from the formula.
- Mischa Alexander will also have this ability naturally.
Due to this ability, one's physical properties and traits are improved. Speed, strength, agility and stamina all increase, and reflexes and senses also improve. Additionally, great skill is gained in physical tasks such as running, climbing and fighting. However, the enhancements are not as great as those granted by a simple ability - e.g. a character with this ability could easily be outrun by someone with enhanced speed. If the ability is blocked, the strength, speed, senses, stamina, agility and reflexes will return to normal pre-manifestation values, but the skills will remain. The ability can also sometimes make the character restless and greatly increases their appetite in order to provide enough energy for it.
- Adaptive physical enhancement is the ability to be enhanced in all physical aspects only when in danger
- Enhanced speed is the ability to run much quicker than humanly possible
- Enhanced agility is the ability to be much more agile
- Enhanced strength is the ability to be much stronger than humanly possible
- Enhanced reflexes is the ability to have a faster reaction time
- Equilibrium manipulation can improve balance and equilibrium
- Enhanced leap is the ability to jump further distances and heights
- Enhanced senses improves the senses
- Enhanced vision, enhanced hearing and enhanced olfaction all improve one particular sense
- Increased speed and improved reflexes are effects of accelerated probability and permanent precognition
- Phobic vampirism, empathic vampirism, adrenal vampirism and neuronal vampirism all can be used to gain more strength, and sometimes also speed
- Adoptive muscle memory can be used to learn physical actions after seeing them once
- Martial supremacy greatly increases fighting skills
- Induced aim improves aim
- Weapon skill improves skill with all weaponry
- Escape skill improves skill in all forms of escape
- Martial adaptation is the ability to mimic an enemy's fighting skills
- Jactitation is the ability to absorb kinetic energy and use this to fight effectively
- Hyperkinesis is the ability to have perfect control of one's muscles, and perfect coordination between one's thoughts and actions.