Physical immunity is the ability to be immune to the effects of all physical abilities.
- Lucia Petrelli has this ability naturally.
- Peter Petrelli has absorbed this ability in World 2.
- Noah Gray has also absorbed the ability.
- Abbie Gray has also copied the ability.
No physical abilities will work on or against Lucia. She cannot be healed, killed or revived with an ability, and she cannot be affected by abilities like elementokinesis, any of the 4 elements, florakinesis, cryokinesis or gravity manipulation (this is by no means a definitive list). She can see people who are invisible and see through illusions. Adoptive muscle memory cannot copy her actions, and she cannot be created or summoned. She also cannot be recreated, but she can interact with objects which were created. Abilities like enhanced strength or speed would have no effect, returning the character who uses them to normal if they try to use them against Lucia. However, all other abilities - such as precognitive, mental or dimensional ones - will work perfectly fine. Lucia has displayed this ability in surviving her brother's death aura and in being impossible to heal, although she was able to be sent backwards through time.
The ability is slightly different in Peter's case, in that in needs to be activated and does not work all the time, since he doesn't possess the ability naturally. Therefore it would only protect him if he had the time to realise his danger and activate the immunity.
Noah also doesn't have the ability active at all times, and must consciously access it.
Abbie too would only display the ability if she consciously activated it.
- Ability immunity is the ability to be immune to all abilities
- Perspecuity is an immunity to mental abilities
- Diamond aura makes one immune to mental and empathic abilities
- Precognitive immunity is an immunity to precognition
- Enhanced durability is the ability to become more durable
- Invincibility includes physical immunity
- Invulnerability is the ability to be resistant to physical harm
- Ability adjusting is the ability to adjust against abilities used to hold oneself