Precognitive speech is the ability to enter a trance where the individual will experience visions of the future and describe them verbally.
- Rhiannon Susan Maxxted has this ability naturally.
- Daniel Vaughan-Reist-Greene mimicked this ability from Rhi.
- Katie Greene will gain this ability empathically from her cousin.
- Kiana Petrelli will also have this ability naturally.
Rhi enters a trance when this ability activates. Her eyes cloud over, and she speaks in a deep and authoritive voice, sounding similar to someone using persuasion. She was also speaking fluently in a trance before she learned to speak. Originally after emerging from a trance she would be unable to remember anything she'd seen, but she has since learned to remember it and can by now recall her visions at will, or recognise them if prompted by seeing precognitive art. It is known that Rhi's visions are not inevitable, since at least one of them has already been averted.
Daniel had the same limits as Rhi, excluding the fact that she also speaks more correctly and fluently when using it than she does naturally. This is likely due to their ages.
Katie will have similar limits to her cousin and uncle.
Kiana will enter a trance in which she will see clear visions of the future, although she'll barely be able to recall these afterwards, and will not be able to train herself to improve in this aspect. When in this trance, her eyes will cloud over and her voice will change as she describes what she sees, again sounding similar to persuasion or command. It is unknown whether the futures she will see and speak of will be inevitable or not.
- Precognition is the ability to see the future by several means
- Precognitive painting is the ability to paint and draw the future
- Precognitive writing is the ability to write the future
- Precognitive dreaming is the ability to dream the future when asleep
- Precognitive instincts is the ability to instinctively know parts of the future
- Precognitive visions is the ability to receive visions of the future
- Premonition touch is the ability to receive precognitive visions when triggered by touching something
- Precognitive immunity is the ability to be immune to precognitive abilities
- Precognition manipulation can be used to interfere with precognitive abilities