Probability manipulation is the ability to manipulate and change probability, making likely things unlikely, and unlikely things likely.
- Zoe Gray has this ability naturally.
- Jacob Gray has this ability naturally.
- Alex Gray has this ability naturally like his triplet siblings.
- Abbie Gray has copied this ability.
- Noah Gray has mimicked this ability also.
- In World 2, Peter Petrelli has replicated this ability from his nephews and niece.
- An unnamed villain in World 1 also had this ability naturally.
- Felix Basset will also possess this ability.
The ability can only make unlikely events likely, and it cannot cause impossible events, but apart from this it seems only to be limited by what the characters think to do with it. There are a few exceptions to this, e.g. it doesn't seem to be able to undo a death, or interfere significantly with free will. The ability doesn't drain any energy, and all it needs is a thought. In World 1, it was shown used to combat force of will, and could also be countered with the same ability. The same is probably true in the triplets' cases, but this has not been displayed.
- Force of will is the ability to force what one wants to happen to become more likely
- Probability twisting is the ability to constantly unconsciously alter probability
- Reality manipulation can have several similar effects
- Luck manipulation is the ability to manipulate good luck or bad luck
- Karma induction is the ability to give a person they luck he or she has earned