Reflexive precognition is the ability to foresee certain moments, seconds or minutes before they occur.
- Tamsin MacKenzie has this ability naturally.
- Liberty Herriford will also have this ability naturally.
The ability is a reflexive ability, which shows certain events seconds or minutes before they occur, giving the character enough time to react. It means she can dodge attacks or threats, and is almost impossible to sneak up on. The ability also improves her reflexes after a vision, enabling her to interfere and prevent what she saw. Not all events she foresees will involve her, e.g. when Tamsin manifested she saw a barfight even though she wasn't fully involved - however, she would be a witness to it.
- Permanent precognition is the ability to permanently foresee events moments before
- Precognitive visions is the ability to receive visions of significant future events
- Precognitive dreaming is the ability to experience the future in dreams
- Accelerated probability is the ability to see possible outcomes and variables
- Enhanced reflexes is the ability to react to things faster than humanly possible