Sacrificial healing is the ability to heal others by absorbing their injury or illness upon one's own body, where it will usually rapidly heal away.
- Lola Elliott Athens has this ability naturally
- Wakato Gray will also have this ability naturally.
- Katherine Bishop also possesses this ability naturally.
- Peter Petrelli has absorbed this ability in World 8.
- Robert Max has also absorbed it.
- Jessica Sky Petrelli has also mimicked it.
- Ryann Parkman will possess this ability naturally.
- Anna Maitland will also have this ability naturally.
- Tallia Benedict possesses this ability naturally.
An individual with this ability needs a small amount of skin contact with the injured person to activate the ability, as well as the desire for them to recover. When this is done, the injury will appear on their own body and will simultaneously disappear from the person they're healing. The injury will then heal away, in most cases. However, use of this ability does weaken and tire the individual, and sometimes a severe injury would not fade away. Katherine is known to have fallen into a coma when she used the ability to save her daughter Elle, and it was originally claimed that doing so had caused her death. Overuse of the ability, in particular with fatal injuries, could easily kill. The ability only works when healing humans, and it doesn't mean that normal injuries would heal away. It also cannot be used to revive.
- Healing, healing tears, healing touch, healing breath and healing kiss can all be used to heal
- Healing touch can be used to heal and can sometimes drain the user of energy
- Life/death touch can heal when used positively
- Human manipulation and biokinesis can also be used to heal
- Full healing can heal physical and mental injuries, and can repair abilities
- Rapid cellular regeneration is the ability for the body to heal from any injury, and it can be used to heal others via a blood transfusion
- Resistance lessens the damage from severe injuries, and can also be passed to another temporarily using a transfusion
- Health optimising can sense a person's health and return it to full health
- Wound transfer is the ability to transfer wounds and injuries from one body to another