Stealth is the ability to act covertly very effectively, dispelling unwanted attention and suspicion.
- Stella Burton had this ability synthetically from the formula.
- Sable Petrelli has mimicked this ability from Stella's aura.
- Peter Petrelli has replicated and then mimicked the ability from his daughter in World 5.
- Alex Jackson has this ability naturally.
- Jenna Petrelli-Parkman will possess this ability naturally.
This ability can be used in many ways. One can deflect attention whenever one wants to, effectively becoming invisible. It also helps one move quietly and quickly, lie effectively, and keep perfectly still when hiding. Additionally, it can be used to deflect attention away from certain areas, people or events. A character with this ability can also deflect any suspicion about her or him, as it forms, but she or he needs to have met a person to have this effect on them, and there also is a proximity range. Afterwards, not even an ability would pick up any deception from her or him. As a result of this, the character can also command another to do something, and they would find it very difficult to resist, since they trust her or him completely. However, the ability cannot be used against another with the ability, and gaining it would immediately negate its earlier effects. There is also a limit as to how suspiciously one can act before the ability's effects break through, and it will have no effect on those upon whom it has never been used. Repairing the damage of exposure would be much easier using stealth than it would be otherwise, but it would still be difficult.
- Invisibility is the ability to make oneself unseen
- Induced unnoticability is the ability to deflect attention and make oneself unnoticed
- Disguise skill is the ability to disguise oneself effectively, impersonate and decieve others
- Camouflage and disillusion can be used to blend into one's surroundings
- Cloaking can be used to hide many things
- Sensory shield, illusion and sense manipulation can be used to hide someone by manipulating the senses
- Photokinesis, chromokinesis and light, shadow and darkness manipulation can hide someone by manipulating light and colour
- Elementokinesis, elementas and aerokinesis can hide by manipulating the air
- Telepathy, psychokinesis and psychic energy manipulation can hide and decieve telepathically
- Information concealment is the ability to make information undetectable
- Imperceptibility can prevent being perceived
- Deception is the ability to lie effectively and deceive lie-detecting abilities
- Mental deception is the ability to lie effectively in one's mind
- Visibility manipulation is the ability to manipulate what is visible to others
- Selective invisibility is the ability to make oneself invisible to some people but visible to others