Survival skill is the ability to be incredibly skilled at surviving different dangerous situations.
- Layton Bishop has this ability naturally.
- Abbie Gray has mimicked the ability from Layton.
- Noah Gray has also absorbed the ability.
- Peter Petrelli has gained this ability in World 2.
- Hunter Gray will also manifest this ability.
- Ana-Lucia Alexander will also possess this ability naturally.
Characters with this ability are greatly skilled at surviving almost anything, even as young children. They can easily find food, water, shelter and anything else they'd require to survive, and can often negotiate their way out of a potentially dangerous argument or confrontation. Fighting skills are also increased, and they can often find an escape route. However, the ability does tend to encourage overconfidence and over-independence, and could make a person believe that he or she can survive absolutely anything, which would be untrue.
- Peak physical properties includes improved fighting skills
- Martial supremacy includes improved fighting skills and knowledge
- Undefeatability is the ability to be undefeatable in a straightforward physical fight
- Self-sustenance can be used to survive without air, food or water
- Quintessence force includes the ability to survive on energy one produces oneself
- Visual danger precognition can be used to find an escape route
- Escape skill is the ability to escape easily
- Hunting skill is the ability to be skilled in hunting
- Self-preservation also includes skills in surviving to keep oneself alive
- Pacifism can be used to talk one's way out of a confrontation
- Jactitation is the ability to absorb kinetic energy and use this to fight effectively