Temporal stasis is the ability to stop a person in time.
Dakota had the ability to look at a person and freeze them in time. For her to use this ability correctly, she required direct eye contact with that person, and if eye contact was broken then she'd lose the connection and they would become unfrozen in time. Time would still move around the person and he or she would continue to age as normal, if the freezing was maintained for long enough, but the person would be completely unable to move, take action or use any abilities.
Miles can freeze people in time simply by looking at them and targeting them. He does not need eye contact, but he must be able to see the person directly, without anything except air between them. He also cannot hold more than three people frozen simultaneously, and if he tried to freeze a fourth, the first would regain movement. When frozen, his victims cannot move, use their abilities or even think.
- Temporal rewind is the ability to solely reverse time
- Temporal jumping is the ability to accidentally travel through time
- Chronokinesis is the ability to manipulate time, which can be used to freeze time
- Time and space manipulation can also be used to freeze time
- Molecular immobilisation and combustion and molecular manipulation can also be used to freeze a person in time
- Temporal anarchy is the ability to defy the normal flow of time