Visual danger precognition is the ability to have improved vision when near danger, and to experience precognitions warning of the danger and offering possible escape routes.
- Mark Hawkins has this ability naturally.
- Killian Petrelli will have this ability naturally.
- Daniel Vaughan-Reist-Greene has absorbed this ability from Mark.
- Peter Petrelli has also mimicked the ability from Mark in World 3.
This ability enhances a person's natural vision when in a dangerous situation, and also enables him or her to see round corners to learn about an ambush. The danger seems clearer through this sight, almost highlighted. It also enables him or her to envision escape routes. The ability activates automatically in the proximity of any danger, and cannot be suppressed. However, the danger seems to need to be a significant physical danger or a risk of capture, and the ability wouldn't show if a person was about to be betrayed. It also doesn't show threats to other people, just to oneself.
- Precognitive viewing is the ability to see all parts of a building, see through corners and see through another's sight
- Reflexive precognition is an ability which gives warning visions of a danger moments before it occurs
- Permanent precognition is the ability to constantly perceive events moments before they occur
- Danger sensing is the ability to sense when danger will appear
- Escape skill is the ability to escape easily